• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan MVPA Annual Camp Grayling Trail Ride 9-15-12

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anything going on on sunday?

Probably a trail ride or two in the late AM or early PM, then everyone will be packing up to go home.

Went to the Air Gunnery Range today.........AWESOME!!!! The A10s, guided by JTACs, were impressive to say the least!

natem

Probably a trail ride or two in the late AM or early PM, then everyone will be packing up to go home.

Went to the Air Gunnery Range today.........AWESOME!!!! The A10s, guided by JTACs, were impressive to say the least!

nopics

Of course photos just won't compare to a day at that range.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The road was washed out there, and the whole shoulder crumbled.
His left rear tire was still on the road and I use the term road loosely.

Here's my couple pics from the weekend
my home for the weekendIM002782s.jpg
A visit to a facilityIM002783s.JPG
Getting ready to leave the facility. No inside pics allowed. IM002790s.JPG The whole row of brand new ***'s would have made a nice picture, but we weren't given the chance to get close to them.
I'm sure others have taken better trail pics than I, and will post them.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look's like some quality time in engineer valley! :driver:

Keep the pics coming.

Always fun there, heck, i've even seen a flying M1009!!

Watch out at the gravel pit, lots of rebar and steel scrap close to the mounds, and a real serious wash out on the North edge, far steeper than the one I fell into.

camp9

I can't believe I misses this. We've had so much heat this summer that harvest being so early my internal calender is all messed up. We were planing on coming down for the gunnery range, bummer. Hope Dave can put things together again for next year. Thanks for all the pics Eric :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks