• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan Suppliers

GPappy

Looking at bobbing my Deuce and will be needing parts. Any recommendations for places to get parts in or near Michigan? WIll be needing a 105 trailer, front suspension, wheels, and tires, etc?

I have had the Duece for a few years but it doesnt' get used. I think that a bobbed truck would fit my needs better.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No real suppliers in MI
Lots of hobbyists and wanna be suppliers.

GreatlakesMVPA.org great place to network for such things.

and yes Ted G is a good guy, who does have a bunch of NOS stuff.
Citizensoldier on here has also been refered to as a "trailer ho"

I now have an extra compete deuce front suspension, now that I've parted with a deuce that was to be bobbed. :cry:

Still have one that I could bob though :mrgreen:

Preacherboy

I'd recommend 13mike's hemtt wheels, I'll post some pictures up of them in his original thread. As far as tires, you will have to keep a close eye out for deals or pay shipping from far away. Just make a list of everything you need and start acquiring it in bits and pieces.

I got my tires in 2 different deals, and I have 2 different treads; but I still got them! craigslist usually has a m105 trailer or 2, I would have had an extra if GL didn't cancel my sale. There are some guys in Montrose who are bobbing deuces, find them on craigslist and see what parts they might sell. There is another place down by kalamazoo that often advertises parts and stuff, but some folks on here have had bad experiences with them.

Just keep your eyes peeled and network with us guys here in MI and you will be able to locate everything you need eventually. Digitaldust helped me find an instrument panel, so make friends!

TBigLug

Definitely get a hold of TedG. Not only does he have a line on parts but he's a wealth of information and will be more than happy to answer your questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks