• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Michigan Get together Idea

RE: I didnt check the date ??? It was at the top of the list

I heard he got one from some guy downstate he met on some army truck website or something.

You coming up for Clare, Paul?

Meckanic---we're only 5 hours North of the Indiana line (by car at 70 mph). There's quite a few guys from Jackson, Battle Creek area that come up. Join the group in September.

RE: I didnt check the date ??? It was at the top of the list

I heard he got one from some guy downstate he met on some army truck website or something.

Meckanic---we're only 5 hours North of the Indiana line (by car at 70 mph). There's quite a few guys from Jackson, Battle Creek area that come up. Join the group in September.

Armada

Hey Brian. You bet I'll be at the Clare show. Looking forward to driving the M1009 up, sounds like a lot of fun. Lane came down yesterday to pick up his trailer and the GP medium, and told me of some other shows too. The Grayling color tour sounds like fun too.

citizensoldier

Shhhhhhhhhh....

Shhhhhhhh. Be quiet I didnt tell him I bought another M101..... I just told him about the tent....
Thanks allot for the good talk and your trucks are very nice. I look forward to some more good conversations surrounded by OD in the future.
Hope your doing well after Wednesday. Stay in touch..
Oh.. Lets make this meet happen!!!
:D

ojsdna744

I'm penciling in the Grayling campout, and for sure will be attending the Claire show on that Saturday. Not sure if I'll drive big green up or not, depends on who all will be coming with me. :D

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey,
I've been neglecting this forum for too long I guess.
Been visiting the M880 forum regularly, Sorry I've been away.

Was up in Hillman today with the MMMT for a VJ day display and heard this thread got active again.

Anyway, I'm still up for putting something together for next memorial weekend,
or even something during the winter or whenever.
Oct 1st through Jan 1st this area sees some pretty heavy hunting pressure, so it would be crowded.

Will probably be at the Woodward Dream cruise next weekend (with the Monte, even though the MV's are a big hit with the spectators)
I'm planning on being in Clare for the GLMVPA in 2 weeks, with the M886.

and the fall trail ride in Grayling with the M880.

citizensoldier

sorry I missed you..

Hey Bob.. Brian told me you made it to Hillman today. I just couldnt make it after working on my truck for 24 hours strait. I would have fallen asleap at the wheel. I heard the show was good and I am glad you made it. Brian just left with our Christmas tree M880.. That wiring is a pain in the butt..
It would be nice to do a winter meet up here if you can get it going. Well Ill see you in Clare later this month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks