• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet

FordGP

The Buckeye Military Vehicle club will be sponsoring the FIRST ANNUAL
MID-OHIO MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET!

Friday July 25th and Saturday, July 26th 2008
Times 0800 to 1700 both days!
Admission is free with a modest $5.00/per car parking fee.

The show will be located at the Cardinal Center Campground, at Exit 140 directly off Interstate 71. This location is just 17 miles north of Polaris Mall, and is midway between Columbus and Mansfield. It is a large venue and offers numerous ammenities for both Vendors and Buyers with room to grow!

There will be military vehicles of all ages and types as well as diplays of Vintage Willys Jeeps and equipment!

Check out our website for additional information as well as a printable flyer.
http://www.ferret-afv.org/MidOhio/MOMVSS.htm

Have some items to sell, But cant Justify a whole space? Check out our consignment Booth. Just $1.00 per item!

Wonderwolf

Sounds interesting, I might hafta wonder over that way if thats not the same week I'm going to Grayling mich for an artillery match. I'm on the W side of Cbus

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll probably go. Drive right past there on the way to Columbus, about 45 min for me. Have to see what I could bring.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There will be military vehicles of all ages and types as well as diplays of Vintage Willys Jeeps and equipment!
Or...?

diplays of Vintage Willys Jeeps and equipment!
I'm not trying to be a cynic, but I don't want to drive all the way up there and be disappointed.

FordGP

Not sure I understand what you are asking, but maybe this will help. The original intent of the show was to have a military show like Medina, in conjunction with an early flat fender willys rally as well since there is no on-going willys gathering in Ohio. However, since the Buckeye Military vehicle club is sponsoring the show, we are advertising it as a military show that will welcome the early civilian willys as well. Just a twist on words, but it was necessary.

This show is sponsored by the same club that put on the Medina show, But of course Wayne Hlavin was the main man behind that show as it was on his farm. We have his blessing with this show. We all wish Medina was still going on, but we are hoping this can be as enjoyable in the same tradition.

The show will be as good or bad as we, the participants make it. All the club can do is provide the venue and infrastructure. It is our first year, so I wish I could tell you what to expect, But I cannot. I can say many people are doing allot of work to make it as welcoming as possible. We have done our best to keep prices low for both the buyer and seller, and make it so that the average guy can sell things or attend without breaking the bank.

If I can answer any more questions or if you guys would like a space or wouldl like to bring a vehicle for display or sale, Drop me a note, or just come, we would love to have you. We have plenty of room!
Brian

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Brian, OIFvet was hoping you'd say "yes there will be more than just little jeeps here".

Bill, FordGP said "there will be deuces here when you show up"

That is all :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It figures. I was hoping to finally meet you guys and that's the weekend I'm in DC for training.

Have fun.

steve

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought it was a decent, if small, show. about 30 dealers, and 20 trucks. Some good deals to be had, and a couple of interesting vehicles. I liked the old civilian jeeps that were there, just because I have one. A couple more MV's showed up that I didn't get pics of.

Dennis

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks