• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Midwest fabricators

obee1kubota

I have been building up courage to start this thread in preparation for the "do a search" or "don't post a classified in the forum section" comments. I read and re read a post about someone asking about fabricators in the southwest and he was chastised for wording his question improperly. So I am going to follow the suggestions made in that post as to the correct wording.

Here goes:

Does anyone know about any fabricators in the midwest (the closer to Minnesota the better) who might be willing to take on a dumping deuce bobber job.

Thank you for your help, I hope, in advance.:grin:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
DO A SEARCH!

Now that that is out of the way, don't sweat it. Many might post harsh stuff, but it only takes one person to post the info you need. I think it would be worth it if you get the info you want. Grab a beer and laugh at the comments that don't help you.

rwbrown72

C&C Equipment in Indiana can do it. Most equipment places can too, but the ones around here don't like to mess with military stuff because it slows them down. Just a profit thing. If you pay....You can have whatever you want! Good luck. :-D

zout

I thought you were gun shy with the question -

Check with truck dealers locally or by web to see who they send their converions to for box install/dumps from glider kits. You might come up with a few and then get their references.

Whenever I go with outside work is find the BEST. If you cannot afford it all at once you know you got the best work done for your bang for the buck.

You can get some at $85 shop labor rate - or one at $45 per hr but it takes that fella twice as long as it did the first guy.

Member is right - if you have the money you are in a good position as some shops are begging for paying customers - they have all they need of the ones that want stuff done but no money to pay for repairs even though they authorized the work.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
See, you ignore some of the dumb responses and wallah! You get a good lead. Glad you decided to post, next up 10,000th post count.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks