• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mike, have you changed something big?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
At home on the pc or laptop and at work on my desktop, I get way slow responce times and often get a window that tells me a script is causing the site to run slow, want to stop script? If I click yes, I can no longer post. Did I screw something up or have you made a change I need to tell you about? Anyone else having trouble? this has been going on for maybe 2 weeks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had the same problem.

And No, I am not going to switch to Fire Fox to "solve" the problem!

TedG

I get the same script response with my xv6800 smart phone (Windows Mobil 6.1) but not on any of my pc's. For me, I think it started when the GL ads started up again.

poppop

I don't get any messages but it has been real slow for a long time. My friend Bob got so upset about it he tried to speed his machine up by removing unnessary programs and removed his sound. Had to start over and re-install everything.

bugei

fwiw, i am running ie6, and the first time i go on the home page, i notice that there is a lonnnngggggggg pause on loading "some gif", then the system seems fine. from then on.

Armada

At home on the pc or laptop and at work on my desktop, I get way slow responce times and often get a window that tells me a script is causing the site to run slow, want to stop script? If I click yes, I can no longer post. Did I screw something up or have you made a change I need to tell you about? Anyone else having trouble? this has been going on for maybe 2 weeks.
I get the same thing occasionally.

Srjeeper

I'm starting to get 'Dial up' flashbacks. Starting up and going between posts seems to be getting slower each week. Only on this site...........

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Conspiracy Theory #1:

Maybe Big Brother is sneaking into your computer to scan your hard drive. For National Security reasons, of course.

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks