• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military blinker buzzer installed

Gunzy

Got mine in the mail yesterday and will get put in this weekend. Great idea, as I continue to drive around the world to the right. LOL

Gunzy

I installed mine today and found that I couldn't hear it with the cover on. So my simple solution was to drill several small holes in the green lens to act like a speaker cover and now I can hear it fine. Keep up the great ideas Guys.

Gunzy

All I had in the package was the buzzer/bulb, your business card and the receipt. I did drill several small(1/64) holes in the green lens that goes over the bulb.

Kloakndagr

Well I just finished the install. Honestly I'm a little disappointed. The YouTube video is a bit misleading, on my truck the "old style" blinker bubble even with the holes drilled is not even close to the loudness of the buzzer portrayed in the video. With the noise level inside the truck, I'd be hard pressed to hear it, I faintly heard it over the low air buzzer, so with the vehicle running I have doubts.
On the buzzer itself, I barely touched the side of the bulb and it separated from the base, and I mean BARELY TOUCHED it. Was it worth the money? That is up to you, but it's a neat idea. My 2 cents...

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
I don't understand how it is not loud enough we have installed 8 of them on customers trucks and they all been very loud I have been using one in my personel truck and it is very loud I will do a video on how to install it

Kloakndagr

If you want I'd be more than happy to post a video. It's a simple install, I even read the instructions. I don't know why the one I got isn't anywhere near as loud as the one in the video, I just posted my results.

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
Ok there should of been instructions with the buzzer we prepack them, ok send me your info and i will see if i can find you a new cover for your flasher i don't want to see you driving around with holes in it.

All I had in the package was the buzzer/bulb, your business card and the receipt. I did drill several small(1/64) holes in the green lens that goes over the bulb.

Last edited:

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
when you say the bulb separates from the base do you mean the bulb looses contact in the socket in the turn signal switch when you wiggle it because we had one truck that happened to and we had to use a small pair of needle nose and squeeze the socket in the turn signal switch just a hair and problem gone i think the sides of the socket sides were spread apart from over the years of bulb changes or bouncing around

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks