• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Honor Park,South Bend,IN

L999here

In honor of the 70th anniversery of the 1944 D-Day at Normandy,France and the 100th anniversery of the start of WW1,our local Military Museum has devoted the entire floor space to these two great events. I was asked to present my 3-1917 Machine Gun Carts for this display,as well as many pieces of period equipment. It is with a sense of honor for our WW1 vets...all gone now....that I present a few photo's of this display. Also present are a few of the weapons used and an original Studebaker WW1 wagon on loan from the local Studebaker Museum here in South Bend,IN. It is a distinct honor that I was asked to display and help set up these WW1 carts for a military museum. This display will stay in place until mid-June,as I hope to also attend the MVPA National Meet in Louisville,KY. Your comments and critique's are welcome.DSCN9719.jpgDSCN9742.jpgDSCN9743.jpgDSCN9745.jpgDSCN9744.jpgDSCN9721.jpgDSCN9720.jpgDSCN9715.jpgDSCN9718.jpgDSCN9740.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks