• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Invades Black Creek Heritage Days 2009

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Oct. 17th,2009

We werent the only green at the Black Creek Heritage Days this year. There were tractors from all over the state along with classic cars and "Big Military Trucks".
The day started with 50 degree weather and the worlds fastest parade. It was a nice mile long route through and around down town but the police man leading it forgot to slow down... and we did it in 2nd and 3rd gear Hi.
Afterwards we filled back into the church grass field and dug in for the day. The town had a concert during the day along with a festival down town.

Congrats to Josh and Rob for winning a trophy in top spots in the top 50 out of 168 entries!
And to Joel for winning the trophy for Best Military Vehicle.

We didnt have any problems with anything it turned out to be a great time. Enjoy the pictures.

Thanks to
Steve-M38A1
Joel-M715
Josh-M35A2
Marty-M35A2
Rob-M35A2 + M1009

Attachments

badgmc56

Jay, Did you take your 5-ton? I don't see it in any pictures. Looks like a great time for all. I will get down to visit someday. We go to South Carolina on vacation every year.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
They won nice trophies. One was for a M35 and M1009 and the other was for a nice M35.

The 5 tons there its in a few pictures, I also took the M37. The fun part was driving my dad's M38A1 with no brakes about 2 miles to get there. -Jay

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks