• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military living history/timeline- nc

mtnrebel

Statesville, NC. military living history and timeline. allison's woods. sept 17-19. all military vehicles welcome and reenactors.

go to: allisonwoodslivinghistory.org for more info

Last edited:

mtnrebel

the 5 ton is good enough. maybe this year we will use a deuce this year for transport of troops. have another gp small coming, and a bunker display. so we will be a little bigger this year.

mtnrebel

neil, already have your name on the registration, plus truck and trailer. we reconned the hill back in march, and theres no way of setting up there. but we are shooting for a bigger AO due to the fact we have a bunker display and another tent coming, for now. a huey would make the display better, though! plus if they want the vehicles more in the open, we need to be out there, more visible.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
I think maybe the open end of where they parked cars last year. They had an area where the horses could jump but I never saw any one jumping or using that area. Leval pretty large area.

mtnrebel

30 days left to register for the event. just a reminder, no cost for vehicles to register. those that were there last year, are already registered.

russ, need to hear from you, thanks.

AMGeneral

All I have to say is WOW,we had a great time,definetly a well thought out and planned event,I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Attachments

MDSA

WOW is right. Looks like fun. Any pics of the reenactments? Was Neil there? I don't see his truck. Who owns the Jeep and M37?

Thanx for posting.

mtnrebel

Beanpole, sorry to leave you back in a such a big hurry to get home. you know how i was feelin. still draggin today. but thanks to all who showed up and helped out, great time and great event!!! everything worked as planned. pics will be up later.

mtnrebel

neil, a very large time!!! missed you truly, but had a drink or 12 for ya saturday night, next year though.