• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

military manuals

wdwjr

Please forgive me but all i want is to know where to buy a copy of TM9-2320-361-20 . I do not like cd versions you can't make notes on them and if you print one out you go thru alot of reams of paper. I mostly want it for the fold outs on the electrical system i'm installing a new wire harness in my M35 and i like squiggley lines to go by. I printed out the wiring diagram found in resources but even with my glasses its really hard to read. I would love a full size drawing of these two fold outs.
Thanks for reading this i hope you all can help me.
David KB3BBY

jimm1009

Pper Manuals

I have all the manuals on CD for the CUCV and the M35A2 and when I need an exceptionally large diagram (wiring) I take the CD to Kinkos or Office Depot and they print it out on a Leger size (or larger if needed) paper for me.
I just tell them what PDF page number to print and they pop it out.

If you need a particular page for one of these trucks I could perhaps print it on Leger size for you but it is probably much faster for you to have it done locally.

Jim :-D

Fred431

I have original copies of TM 9-2320-209-20-3-1, 3-2 and 3-4 I do not have 3-3 the ones that I have are more than a 1000 pages These are dated May 1981 and listed as experimental. Send me a PM if these would be of use to you

Fred

wdwjr

Thanks for all your help i now know what i have have to do!
Recovry4x4 Is that a D size drawing and if so how did you get one i want one !!! Thats what i am use to lookinging at.

wdwjr

Thanks Recovery 4x4. Went to the link and your right cant get there from here !!! Is there another way to down load the print. It does sound like there are some wiring errors in it .
Thanks again David

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The links became dead when we switched software. I can't figure them out and PMs to someone who can have gone unanswered

Michael

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks