• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Accident in Wis.

Al Harvey

Now everyone you need to thank those prius owners when you see them. They are reducing their emissions, that means we can increase ours by buy more MVs. :D

quickfarms

Looking at the picture it just lost the drivers front wheel. The passenger wheel is still there. Amazing how people think larger vehicles can stop just like their little prius can. Glad no one was hurt though I feel for the soldiers in traffic, been there too. Had a mustang run a stop sign and stop in the middle of an interestion and I almost nailed it with a M998 during a convoy.
They have two front axles and one is missing

undysworld

Post #14 shows a pic with the drivers wheel/tire lying in the grass below the truck, if I'm not mistaken. The passenger's side tire appears to be still attached and behind the bridge rail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks