• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle and First Responder Show - Hilliard OH

docpadds

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are going to setup at this show and help them out a little. Its a small show, starting off this year and i think will be worth a look. I know there are a handful of military vehicles going but am sure they woulde love more....

Its at the Franklin COunty Fairgrounds in Hilliard Ohio. Its not often we get shows here in Central Ohio, so would love to see this flourish.

If anyone is interested in coming and displaying I can hook you up with the organizer. Vendor space is available too.

Saturday Aug 9th 8-6
Sunday Aug 10th 8-5

Chevracer87

Well I live less than 2 miles away but I just found out about this tonight. Unfortunately I have the fuel tank pulled out of the Deuce but I'll stop by and see you guys tomorrow

SUPERSPORT

Well I live less than 2 miles away but I just found out about this tonight. Unfortunately I have the fuel tank pulled out of the Deuce but I'll stop by and see you guys tomorrow
You on the corner of Leap? I'm across the street in line at the bmv.

I didn't know about this show till now. My 5 ton is in Marysville or I'd bring it. What's the MV turnout OP?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks