• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Show & Campout Ft. Worden WA Aug 29,30,31 Sept 1,2,3,4,5,6 2016

there is a rumor that ft worden is cancelled THAT IS NOT TRUE I think I would know since I am in charge of that event still around same time every year will post dates when i receive them from parks department Steph

just talked with parks department about ft wordon after my last post and I am wrong THE EVENT AT THE FT IS CANCELLED because of unstable ground on the roads up to the camp area and they are requiring a fee of $200 per day for group camping but they have no group area's available at that park now so figure that one out doesn't make sense at all so trying to set up event at ft flagler on .around same weekend should know in a couple of days if that doesn't work then we will set up some camp outs in the mountains or something fun and forget about the state burrocracy and all there money grabbing fees call me with your advise or sudjestion on some new events 253-961-3434 or leave a comment her thanks STEPH