• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehicle Show & Campout Sept.6,7,8,9 at Fort Worden Washington

justacook

all civy vehicles have to park down below only military vehicles and tents that are military or tents covered with camo are allowed in fort. if you are using a civy vehicle to drop stuff off in fort that is ok then return to bottom. the burn ban is off. and if it goes back on again then I have built a large propane fire pit that should please everyone. call 253-961-3434 for info and were to join convoy on friday morning.

scopionf89

I don't have time to try and post photos right now but I plan to. I think every body that was their had a lot of fun I certainly did. I wish I could be their next year but this time next year I will be back in Idaho. Maybe if money allows I will try to comeback next year. This event was more fun for me than going to Disney land.