• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

military video about the M37?

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please post the video if you discover any of them.

I also got a smile out of the fact that you are a 10th Mountain Division veteran and you now live in a state that is totally at sea level without so much as a bump on the surface.

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol, hey we have sugarloaf mountain in florida ( more of a hill though). Lol yea I would love to see if they made a video for the M37. I was hoping one of these old timers would know.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is one old video of A/N GRC-46 Teletype Radio Shelter in the cargo bed of an M-37, but it is all about the teletype operation. As far as the M-37's role in the video, it just shows it driving up and driving away; still kind of cool to see.

It was posted in a thread on this site a while back (months not years) but I don't know how you would look it up.

Elwood1968

The only military video I've found that has M37s in it is Study in Vehicle Mobility. But it also has a variety of other military vehicles (Gama Goats, MUTTs, M35, etc.)