• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MilitaryOffroadTires.net

JimmyThompson

Has anybody done business with this company... Successfully? this is not an advertisement. Instead, I'm trying to get an idea if I'm wasting my time trying to buy tires from this company. If this violates "the rules" please delete. Thanks in advance.

ke5eua

Looks interesting. Wonder if he can get me a matched set of 11, lol

Domain Name: MILITARYOFFROADTIRES.NET
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: john chameli
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS3.VOLUSION.COM
Name Server: NS4.VOLUSION.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

JimmyThompson

That's the owner. I've spoken to him for going on a month now having already travelled 2 hours to his shop via "Yes, I have the tires in stock" only to find chewed up tires. His "95% tread" looked more like something that had been hit by an IED and dragged for 100 miles. So I've been waiting on his "supply truck" for week after week after week of empty promises and failures to return a phone call. I have no idea if he is a member. I hate to throw mud but dawg gone! What else does a customer have to do to do business with this guy?!!?

goldneagle

Was a nice guy on the phone but sent my friend junk tires 395/85R20's. Had some nasty damage and one even had a large nail still embedded in it. This is not hearsay. I actually took pictures of the tires and sent it to him as proof. I think he is a friend of the ADMIN here -so I am sure I will be getting flak over my comment.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try scrolling down on this page and reading the similar threads or searching?

JimmyThompson

Yeah... I'll pass. I found a guy much more interested in my business "CSM Army Tires" located in Alabama.

I can't believe any member of SS worthy of their salt would continue a relationship with someone that screws over their fellow members! Sounds like that person ADMIN or not should do a self-assessment. What's that say about you if you side with someone who has a poor business plan and can't make good on their word? This guy's SS account should be revoked, locked, or whatever to prevent him from any future issues. Just an idea!

Hainebd

Some people are here to help, others are just here to make a buck. It is a crap shoot buying tires from the gov. Most times you are not allowed to prescreen and when you can they go for top dollar. I landed 12 395 for my deuce so my 11.00 NDT are going up as soon as I get the 395 mounted. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks