• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIMVPA Camp Grayling Trailride

AndrewH

MIMVPA will be hosting the 2011 Camp Grayling Trailride from September 12 through the 18th with the scheduled trailride events held Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17th. There will be a Camp Grayling Base tour starting at approx 3:30 Friday afternoon. Participants for the base tour need to be at the Brooks property off of 4 mile road no later than 3 pm. The actual time of the tour will be dictated by base activity. Saturday will be MV trailriding. We will visit some of out favorite spots and try to find some new ones. All MVs are welcome to the trailride and base tour. All scheduled events are limited to MIMVPA members with memberships available onsite. Members are welcome to come and camp early. Join us for some fun and bring your green iron! We are not planning any meals so you need to bring your own MRE's and canteen! There will be a central campfire if it is not too dry, we all know that is not usually a proplem in September. :p

196thprober

Do you guy's have an appropriate prize for the farthest distance traveled to the ride? I'll be striking out from Casper WY shortly. It better be good or I will cry. :lol:

MatthewH

Do you guy's have an appropriate prize for the farthest distance traveled to the ride? I'll be striking out from Casper WY shortly. It better be good or I will cry. :lol:
How about a chance to get togeather with some good friends and a few goofballs. Maybe Google will give you his third arm. Just a suggestion:p

I hope to be there monday, pending camper progress.

196thprober

Sounds good Matt; a third arm woulld allow me to wrench on more equipment, which would please everyone. I probably won't make it until Wednesday or later. (unless a C5A or Chinook drops dowwn out back here and picks me and my junk up)

AndrewH

The third are would be a Grand Prize of sorts, I'll have to go roll in some chemicals and see if I can come up with a new one! There will be a prize, just wait till youo get here!:shock: I'm also aiming for a Monday arrival date. I may have to make a yo-yo run to get all the toys there.

196thprober

Without my beloved 109, no one will be confused about who it is when i pull in-it will look like Jefro and the Beverly Hillbillies (if I can keep the s$^% tied down).

AndrewH

CHuck, throw the extra stuff in the dually trailer and bring it all over! No need to tie it down, put the top on! Bring a truckload of great weather!

AndrewH

My vacation day for the 16th is in jepardy:x:x:x:x
My ambulance roof still leaks :x:x:x
The exhaust on the M880 ( for the trails) is about to fall off. aua

but I'll be there! :driver:
A: Quit for the week
B: Bring a tarp
C: Deuces don't need a exhaust, why does that little truck?:p

See you there Bob!

citizensoldier

Just loaded your prize but had to use the wrecker. Might need some help from the Sasquatch and Google to unload when I get there. It should look good in your front yard with some flowers in it?? What do you think?

Attachments

citizensoldier

My vacation day for the 16th is in jepardy:x:x = Kick the boss in the go nads and run to your truck laughing like a OD leprechaun !
My ambulance roof still leaks :x:x = Must be a Dodge! sleep on the dry side.
The exhaust on the M880 ( for the trails) is about to fall off. aua = Yep its a Dodge and you should be used to that by now.. Take the ear muffs out of the Deuce and problem solved..

but I'll be there! :driver:
If I am going you better be!! I just returned all my cans for fuel money.. Might check the neighbors Duramax tank before I leave also..:D

196thprober

Just loaded your prize but had to use the wrecker. Might need some help from the Sasquatch and Google to unload when I get there. It should look good in your front yard with some flowers in it?? What do you think?
Hey there Lane,

I would be able to extend the appropriate level of thanks if I knew what it was. I think it is a large gimble bearing, right?

Da Wrench

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need to unload it from your truck before going on to the base, no weapons allowed!

TedG

If things go as planned, I might be able to attend!!! I'll bring up hmmwv that needs to have its shake down drive/test!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks