• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MIMVPA meeting, Sunday 10/16/11 at 1:00

196thprober

The Michigan Military Vehicle Preservation Association welcomes you to our Fall Board Meeting. We will be discussing our first year accomplishments and improvements/dates for 2012 events, in addition to a host of other subjects. All members and interested parties are encouraged and welcome to attend! All standard rules of decorum will be observed.

DATE/TIME: Sunday October 16th at 1:00 PM sharp.

209 South Oak St.
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

The location is about 10 blocks west of the main drag, Business I-75/Misssion Street, and is one block south of City Hall. As of the moment, the canteen may or may not be open, so be prepared to bring your own refrshments. For the day of the meeting, the Post phone number is 989-772-9709.

QUESTIONS?:

Dave P 231-420-5794
Andrew H 231-330-8507
Chuck G 989-739-8403

Hope to see you there and thank you to everyone for a great Fall Trail Ride!

196thprober

I'll be there,
Chuck, I hope to have your extra strong cardboard center console finished by then:)

Uh, I forgot to ask and hope it's not too late; can I have 2 coats of True Value Spray Laquer applied to the cardboard for stength and durability? I'm worried it might suffer the same fate as my plastic tote if this isn't done.

Thanks you for your support!

196thprober

MV related of course.

I'll be bringing several disks with the trail ride photos.
Awesome on the photo disks-udaman! :beer:

Forgot-Bob, please try your darndest to make it; your input is valuable and appreciated, your welcome to ride with me if that helps any, Warren will probably come with me if he can-thanks.

Last edited:

196thprober

UPDATE; Post 110 meeting accommodations:

I was just informed that the Post also has a big 'Forgotten Eagles' function going on this Sunday, so we will be meeting in the 'Downstairs' meeting room, the Canteen will be open (for pop/soda) they won't have coffee, so you folks that need to be drinking more coffee after 1 PM must 'bring your own'. The Post's American Flag will be upstairs for the other function so we will need to bring our own Flag/stand for the Pledge, and the place will obviously also be crowded, as in parking on the street if you arrive later on. One of the MIMVPA triangle signs will be displayed outside.

That is all,

Wrench

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks