• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mimvpa show/swap april15 & 16 2011

AndrewH

I will bring my abundant thirst for knowledge. You all need to bring the information! I'll possibly have 6.2 l parts. 6.5l parts too but not many of the 6.5.

Don't know how many 'disposable' $ I'll have but most anything Deuce or CUCV Blazer related parts wise, and specifically the chain/towingrelated/strap on/whatever it is thigamagig that Dave P and cjtroutt have told me about. Can either of you help me with the proper name for it? Also hope there is a deuce exhaust kit sitting there with my name on it.

Oh by the way, if anyone needs any MV related technical assistance I'm available for a small consultation fee. Standing by with my contractor grade lubricant, spray styrofoam, and caulk holding workbelt, :D

Chuck Da Wrench
double chain axle clamps is what you need/want for your tow bar acc kit.
I see them for sale on here at times.

196thprober

Really appreciate that Chris- I actually just found a pair and purchased them and something else 'I don't need but had to have' from 3dAngus on this site. A great guy to do business with!

Thanks again!

MiSasquatch

I certainly hope you guys scheduled better weather for next weekend, than we have this weekend, but then if she gets this kind of spring weather out of her system this weekend, next weekend should be wonderful Michigan spring weather......right? If I can't get away from work and the farm until Sunday, will there be anything left to see then?

Still, I wish you guys the best weather that Michigan can provide and a safe time and trip for all. layta

196thprober

I certainly hope you guys scheduled better weather for next weekend, than we have this weekend, but then if she gets this kind of spring weather out of her system this weekend, next weekend should be wonderful Michigan spring weather......right? If I can't get away from work and the farm until Sunday, will there be anything left to see then?

Still, I wish you guys the best weather that Michigan can provide and a safe time and trip for all. layta
Don't think there will be much left Sunday-folks will be heading home. Thanks for the good weather wish; we will have a good time even if there is some rain.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know if I 'll be able to free up the time to make it Saturday :twisted:
but if i do, I'll be looking for a couple Deuce winch shear pins, mine gave up the ghost today
but the loaded rollback wrecker is out of the mud :jumpin:

AndrewH

I, the Great Googilian, plan to be there Friday afternoon, see to it that there is none of this "rain" you speak of. I will be displeased with its presence. :) What is a little rain? We survived a week of that at the Fall Ride!

MiSasquatch

Hope you all brought you longhandles and another log for the fire. It's WHITE here! Not solid white but definitely more snow than I wanted. Only thirty degrees at 8 AM, may get more snow tonight. Forecasting more wind also. What happened to the warm weather we had a week ago?
Just thinking of you all and hoping a safe time and trip home for all. layta