• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mini Tank

brianrbull

Ok fellas I am going to need some help here. I found this little critter, I may have a chance to pick it up. Or one just like it..... I will need to ship it from here to the USA. I have no idea what it is, but I WANT it!! I dont think there are many around. and it would be sweet to drive around at rallys. I have to find my photos of the interior and engine compartment it looks to be mostly there. the engine will turn. it is a 4cyl air cooled gasser. Are any of you familar with this type of armored vehicle?

Attachments

IHASFIP

Thats awesome. I want one. Well I would rather have that one on youtube, that the guys made that had like a 650 hp BB chevy in it and would run like 80-90 mph!!! But this thing is awesome too.

D

waayfast

OOH!!OOH!OOH!-- Just how cool is THAT!!Get it home -paint the German cross thingy on the side of it and tell yer neighbors it's a Pocket Panzer! Tell em you got it cheap- gonna use it around the neighborhood to deal with the trash can attacking dogs!:p
Very cool find--- you just gotta get that home( and one for me too!)
Jim

brianrbull

There are "Supposedly" a few of these things knocking around , I have only seen the one I have begun negotiations to acquire this one. Before I spend any money I want to know the legalities of importing this thing, Also I wonder what this is worth? I know things are worth what somone is willing to pay.....

Monkeypirate

This is a late posting but if you are still looking at trying to get this to the USA talk to the brits over at Tanksforsale homepage
the specialize in importation of this stuff. being as its an antique I don't think it would be too tuff to get the importation papers.

zout

hopefully its the flame thrower version of the tank and you have to come to the GA Rally with it - so we do not have to chase the possums around for chow - catch em on the run sort of speaking.
Very cool