• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minnesota Bonded Title Success

Folgers

Just got back from the DMV. Got my 1969 M35A2 registered today with no problems. I just had to fill out a title application form, and give some info and pics of the truck. I paid the title fees and collector plate fee, and walked out with a 60-day temporary permit. I'll still have to send in the bond papers to the State, but I already have those filled out, so that will be pretty easy.

All it needs now is insurance and it'll be ready to roll.[thumbzup]

Folgers

I went through an online place called bondsexpress.com, they found a bond company that can deal with Minnesota, and had all the paperwork prepared/signed/notarized...cost me $108 which is pretty cheap compared to what the title companies want now. The MN DVS will send me a letter requesting the bond information in a few weeks. All i have to do is send in the four sheets sent to me by the bond company, where the bond will be up for 3 years.

dittle

Why did you need a bonded title? No SF-97/title from whoever (GL or private) that you bought the deuce from?

100dollarman

Another member who isnt a doomsayer about titles and SF97s! I love it! I love the "can do" attitude!

I commend you on your resourcefullness and ability to :grd:

Congratulations and the truck looks great!!!:beer:

Folgers

I didn't even have to say it was ex-military, they saw the pics and they were just like, "That'll work, charge him the fees, give him the permit, and he can send the bond in later." :cool:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Morning Folgers I am also an M-35 owner located just South of Fargo a few miles, if you ever get up in this area let me know I would love to see another M-35 beauty on the road my email address is Karl.kostman@netcenter.net Its always great to see another truck liek ours

KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks