• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minnesota get together?

SGTStewart

I just got the go ahead to bring deuces to the Appleton Area Recreational OHV Park in South Central Minnesota. :driver: We just need to have the DNR stickers and stay on the ORV trails. If anyone is up to this, I would like to hear from you so we can narrow down a date. I know right now there will be at least two deuces. This would be fun for all sizes of MVs. :jumpin:

Off Road North America - Appleton Area Recreation OHV Park

OHV Trail Detail: Minnesota DNR

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a little bit of a haul but sounds like it would be fun. Is it cheating if I trailer my deuce close and drive it in?:-D

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am in Fargo and am just waiting for the humididty to go down a little and i will have my Deuce painted, Please let me know what dates you are looking at for you get together I would very much like to attend this event. My direct email is karl.kostman@netcenter.net I look forward to hearing back from you folks
KK

coolnick73

Sounds like fun however I am a bit limited by finances right now. I have to get new batteries and my tabs are expired. Let me know when you plan on going if the money situation changes for me.

Nick

dozer1

I cannot commit to this yet but it does sound like fun. First I need to recover my 3 deuces, which is planned for this coming week. Then I would have to get some confidence in 1 of the three to make the trip. This all can happen tho so put me down as a maybe.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Eve sgt I would sure like to attend an event such as this I am from Fargo and would look very forward to a drive in the Deuce especially if we get to have some fun when we arrive! I will be attending the ND Military Vehicles collestors show in July but that6 is only one weekend so I should be pretty open please keep me posted and I will be there, my direct email is on a previous post from the last time we talked about this. Count me in!
Karl Kostman

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For me June or August would be great but I am willing to work in a time whenever it looks like I also likely will have 3 more guys with CCUV convoying along with me. When you get a date just let us know and I will spread the word.
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think that should be very good SGT is this a camping facility also? My plan would be to get there on Friday with my crew and camp in the Deuce so I would be all ready for the festivities to start on Sat. And if all agree to this date will you be sending out good directions on how to get there? Thanks very much and Looking forward to this!
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Afternoon Sgt has June 25th been decided on for the date of this event, if so that is great and I will need to let my partners know if this is ON. Please let me know and if there is a website I can go to with a listing of facilities availalbe and directions to this event. Thanks very much SGT and you have a few boys here in ND looking very forward to attending!
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds great for me Doug I will have a M35A2 with a 105A2 behind and I believe there will also be a M-37 2- 1008s and possibly a Pinz in my group We are looking very forward to this event! I will keep watch on this thread for updates!
Thanks again
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks