• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Minnesota get together?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jeremy I plan on driving down to the meet on Thursday/friday at the latest and will be there actively participating in whate ever till Sunday late morning, I will then head for home then. I will be bringing my 4 wheeler also, I need to haul SOMETHING in that new 105 you know!
KK

Bighurt

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth making a camping week out of the trip. Drag the fam and the RV stay a few days, meet up with the boys in Appleton...whatever.

I mean if the wife and kids where not interested I could ride the bike to your place and ride shotgun to the event. Can't carry a lot of luggage on my Bike though...LOL

To bad I didn't win the M820...LOL

sierra117

Sounds good to me too. Gonna be getting my first mv before memorial(mudfest). Gonna go to that first. Than I will take my 6x6 atv and the m35a3 up to appleton

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I am planning on heading to Appleton on Thursday the 23rd is therre any set parking area that we want to be in? Let me know and I will park there, but any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have heard nothing to say its NOT on I am leaving on Thursday and 2 to 3 otheres planning on convoying up with me so as far as my plans go its ON Sierra!
KK

SGTStewart

Head count

Can we get a head count on who plans on attending?

I have never been there, but looking at their web site it looks great, so all I am expecting is a good time.:jumpin:

Sounds like Karl and crew will be doing a recon of the area.

Don't forget that this is a MN STATE Park and you will need to get a state park permit. info is on the OP.

OHV Trail Detail: Minnesota DNR

Looking at the site today I see that some of the OHV trails are closed due to high water.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am planning on atending and will have two people in my truck and at least two other MVs convoying with me so I have a total of at least 4 people and 3 trucks
KK

dittle

They barely let me have the time off to go to my Grandpa's funeral earlier this week. Was on calls and emails every day of "berevement" time..........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks