• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mirror Glass Removal Help

rhino1515

I purchased a new set of mirrors for the M1167 and when installing, the nut inside of the mirror liberated from the retaining mount, and I now have a really expensive, useless mirror that I can only use as a babby's rattle. aua

So, here is the question - I'm assuming there is no trick to get the nut to go back into the seat without removing the glass - which means I would have to pop out one of the 2 mirror glass to get to it. Is there a trick to remove the glass without breaking it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks