• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mirror wanted

WCJIV

I am looking for the mirror shown in the picture. Does anyone know where you can get one or what this type of mirror is called. I need a smaller mirror to get past the gate in our community. The west coast mirrors are too big. Thanks

Attachments

acrane

TNJ Mrray had a set of those down at aberdeen. They brought them down there for a friend of mine, who actually found another pair cheaper at the show. They still had them when we left, so you might want to give them a call. They are not easy to find from what I understand.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are lots of things I don't have. I do have those mirrors though. I've tried to get rid of them many times but couldn't. Guess they were for you anyway.

pistolnut

WCJIV-How much do you want for your west-coast mirrors? Will you ship? I have an incomplete set and I haven't seen anyone selling them affordably.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have a set of the 8in round spot mirrors that say "object are closer than they appear"? Or know where I can get some? I've looked all over and can't find them..sure, I could buy a stainless set at any truck shop, but it would be nice to get what the truck came with.