• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WA Misc M35a2 deuce parts

rancherrob

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey ya'll,

I was cleaning out the barn and came across a bunch of deuce and a half parts. I was wondering if anyone would offer me a pittance for them as one big lot.
There are uncracked mirrors, a new steering wheel, front axle shafts, one rim w/hemmit tire, original inner tubes, new brake shoes, looks like old wiper motors, new filters, original headlights, differentials, a new eaton locker diff., mud flaps, new front axle seals, original shocks, front wheel hubs, bearing cups, and brake lines. Oh and an unused cargo cover tarp/canvas.
I'm a about 1/2 hour NE of the Portland airport (PDX) if somebody wants to offer a little cash and take the whole lot.

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

rancherrob

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please list an asking price for the lot.
Can you give me a range on what you think it is worth? The only thing I'm aware of is the lincoln locker is new in box and worth around $500. So maybe $1k for the whole thing? I'll drop the price by 10% a week until its sold or doesn't sell and I take it all to the dump.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks