• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Breakaway Lever?

dnote

Ive been reading the TM on my M101A2 and found that I am missing the breakaway lever for the surge breaks. Ebay came up empty. Whats involved with replacing this? The TM had nothing to say about it.
Thanks.

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The breakaway lever is the last thing to come out and the first to go in when disassembling or assembling the surge brake unit. Once it is that far apart you may want to look at the shock absorber since you only want to tear it down that far once.

Mendenhall Industries is the manufacturer of the surge brake assembly and they will have them in stock.

zarathustra

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For whatever reason my computer locks up and I have to remove the battery in order to get it going it again.

After four tries I give up.

If someone wants the picture send me an e-mail and I'll send you one

z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks