• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

missing dash parts?

84cucv1ton

on the cucvs i have there is a black cover over that. pretty sure if you wanted thats where you put a CD player. looks like a bunch of wires sticking out.

ONTOS66

In the civilian blazer that is where the radio goes. In the M1010 the controls for the gas-particulate filter unit and the switches for the exterior floodlights. In the M1008 and M1009 there is a plastic plate the covers the hole. According to TM 9-2320-289-10. I'll post a photo tomorrow, once I get new batteries for the camera.

ida34

That hole is a bit hacked up. The regular opening takes the old shaft type radio. The cover is rectangular but it covers two holes and a smaller rectangle in the middle. This one has been cut open much larger than even a din chassis radio needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks