• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing flexplate cover

rnd-motorsports

The one you need is aluminum. The stamp steel or plastic will work but the alum. one is what was on it factory and has two arms or braces one to each motor mount and uses 6 bolt if I remembor correct not screws like the plastic or stamped steel. the one you found is not the one that was on it but will work for you better than nothing! will look to see if I have one and pm you

rnd-motorsports

Just checked the trucks I have and neither have the two arms but has the alum. cover part # off cover is 14036187 the spare I have is a stamped steel Good luck sorry couldn't help anymore

baddy3

Thanks, that helped a lot, that is what i wanted to know, i just need a cover to protect TC and flexlate from water, dirt and mud splashes i'm not going to drag it through the mud or bump it up against rocks, so the stamped steel should work fine. Thanks