• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Gauges on M925, M923 trucks at undisclosed location...

goldneagle

I noticed there were the same 3 missing gauges on all the M923, M925 truck for auction at an undisclosed location. From the TM they are the Primary and secondary air pressure gauges and the transmission temp gauge. They are all removed and the lines plugged with bolt and teflon tape. Wonder if it is radiation related or why?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If it is the place I think you are referring to the guages were removed to be used on trucks that were being refurbed.

If parts were unavailable through the system they were authorized to canniblize trucks sitting on the yard.......the idea was that when that trucks turn came for refurb the parts would be there or the cannibilization would continue.

You may find more parts are missing if you buy a truck out of that location.

oliver28732

So are you "better" off not buying a vehicle that is missing gauges for the fear of other stuff missing? Like some M92X's at Eglin, Florida?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So are you "better" off not buying a vehicle that is missing gauges for the fear of other stuff missing? Like some M92X's at Eglin, Florida?
That's why you always preview-or roll the dice and see what you get.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks