• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Hydroboost

Rusty Stud

I,m new to this forum but not to military trucks having been a long term owner of a M37 and m35a2. Rrecently a m1009 followed me home. My delema is that the hydroboost is missing. I,ve been doing my homework here and from prior threads the magic number is 52-7248 for a cardone rebuilt availiable from advance auto. If I buy this it will not come with the rod, spring and special washer that goes between the hydroboost and master cylinder. Obviously I need that. Core charges run between $45 and $69. I can get a rebult from summit for $109. Thats plus core. Does anybody out there have a take off or core they could sell me? My thinking is that I will just buy that and rebuild it. PM me if you can help me out. I do not need hoses or the master cylinder. Thanks Kirby

Jeepadict

If you don't get an answer from anyone, there's a list of salvage yards in the classifieds. More than enough to get what you need. Also, square body parts suppliers like LMC are a good way to go as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

cucvrus

I,m new to this forum but not to military trucks having been a long term owner of a M37 and m35a2. Rrecently a m1009 followed me home. My delema is that the hydroboost is missing. I,ve been doing my homework here and from prior threads the magic number is 52-7248 for a cardone rebuilt availiable from advance auto. If I buy this it will not come with the rod, spring and special washer that goes between the hydroboost and master cylinder. Obviously I need that. Core charges run between $45 and $69. I can get a rebult from summit for $109. Thats plus core. Does anybody out there have a take off or core they could sell me? My thinking is that I will just buy that and rebuild it. PM me if you can help me out. I do not need hoses or the master cylinder. Thanks Kirby
I have one with the rod and firewall mounting plate. Get back to me. And mine is bolt on and ready to rock. I removed it from a running driving M1009. But use it as a core if you wish. Easy to install with a 15mm swivel socket and an extension. Good Luck

Last edited:

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one with the rod and firewall mounting plate. Get back to me. And mine is bolt on and ready to rock. I removed it from a running driving M1009. But use it as a core if you wish. Easy to install with a 15mm swivel socket and an extension. Good Luck
did you sell the hydro boost?