• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing plastic ductwork of some kind on M1165

theairguy

I am missing a piece of duct that connects the top cross over bar that has all the vents in it, to the hose that goes across the motor to the drivers foot area vent. It has the vent and the hose but it is not connected to the crossover bar. It has a square hole on the bottom of the bar and a square hole on the side of the doghouse area. I have been searching and cannot find the plastic duct that connects the two. Any help wold be appreciated. Kenny

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Well no I have not been searching the TMs, I have been searching all the sites I can find to see who sells it so I can get it hooked up.
Don't feel like we are "beating you up" but cracking the books (The Parts TM) will get you the part number for the missing piece. Then you can search for the specific part that you need. Web search that-a-way will get you what you want quicker...

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of the good hits (there are some returns that are not useful like "parts target" or "WB parts")
was HPG, only $211.
You can also put a WTB in the classifieds and see if you can pick up a used one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks