• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing plug in transmission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliver28732

Checked with another SS member via text and he said his 5 ton was the same but wanted to be sure. Is the below "no plug" correct? I have a M925A2. Thanks!!!

m925a2 Trans 2.jpg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Deuce and M54 are also missing the plug.

I wonder what the TM would say about the missing plug? Or the many other threads listed at the bottom of the page?

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, he's still around! :)

Warthog: I wondered too.... since this would be for the 8.3 CTA engine, and yes, it's there: TM9-2320-272-10, page 0034, Figure 7.

Soooo... once again: RTFM!!!:p

G.

Edit: The TM mentioned above is from 2012. The one in our own library is an older version, from 2004. In that one, that "missing" plug can be found... in Chapter 2, Section IV: "Operation Under Unusual Conditions/ Deep Water Fording", pages 2-220 to 2-222.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks