• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Plug???

forklift

Hello everyone,
I was crawling under my deuce today to see if I had a pto and I noticed a plug missing(I think). My dad was there and he said "ohh they usually leave those open for stuff to drain out". Ummm...yeah. well...It's on the bottom of the clutch housing. There are two holes, one has a plug. The empty hole is theaded and the same size ass the one with the plug. If anyone could tell me what is up , I would appreciate it. Was my dad right?
thank you , jake

eddiec

yup, your dad was right. they do leave that open to drain. the plug you saw actually goes in that hole, you only use it with the fording kit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks