• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Relay

HelluvaEngineer

My Voltmeter has been dead since I bought my truck a couple of months back. I know it worked when I test drove it. I took the plate with the relays and starter relay off and one of the relays is missing. I think someone was monkeying with them before I bought the car (it had all kinds of starter issues.)

Oh, my gen 2 light is on too but that may be coincidence.

Anyway, the P/N is Bosch 0 332 204 151 on the one that is still there. Marked 12V 20/30A. Is there another P/N that is preferred?

Also, how do I tell the Gen2 relay from the Voltmeter relay? Are the sockets and relays the same?

HelluvaEngineer

I did find this on other threads. Looks like they are two different relays.

Bosch
12v
20/30A
0 332 204 151 (Bosch pn)
12033862 (GM pn)
5 blade terminal connection

Bosch part number 0332204151 interchanges with the NAPA part number

ECH AR272

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your truck has not been converted to 12 volts, has it?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wasn't asking about the relay.

HelluvaEngineer

Well I found the Gen2 problem. The Alternator belt must have broken. I'm trying to find the correct length now. If anyone happens to know it would be a huge help. I'm assuming there's no match on that one for the Blazer equivalent.

NM: Passenger side alt- Gates# 7483; Dayco# 15490

Last edited:

HelluvaEngineer

Helluvaengineer, by any chance, have you looked at a parts manual for the belt?
For the belt I was able to find the Gates PN (posted above) by searching the site. It's a little quicker than searching the PDFs and then trying to cross reference the old part numbers.

Sorry, I was trying to get some stuff in shape quickly today - Atlanta is in panic mode due to this storm coming through. We're running out of gasoline but plenty of diesel so I was trying to get some things fixed in the CUCV today.