• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mission Accomplished, - We got walter's new engine home

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NICE LOOKIN ENGINE!

Tell Walter to get some of that 'Liquid Bandaid' stuff. Works wonders on places where a Bandaid just won't stay.

Hey, it's no where NEAR his heart and it's just a minor leak...

Low-Tech-Redneck

Weight savings, I wanted to keep it for storage and it would make a cool display item for future car shows, I mean, that big OD box with all those stencilings and everything, it's super-neat, but there was concern the trailer couldn't take the load so I got overruled :( Guess I'll have to call GL and see about buying and empty one :D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only problem with the cans is the weight. I'll have one here soon since it looks like I might have a running crane in a month or so. I want to aquire 2 decent or rebuildable engines for the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks