• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missouri deuce guys

MoAllen

Hello All,
I was wondering how many members were in or close to missouri. I would like to link up with them for maintenance help, ideas, parts, and fellowship. I am in Jefferson City the state capital.(in the middle of the state).I am also only 8 miles from the Jefferson city GL site and about one hr 15 mins from Ft Wood for inspecting item on GL.
Thanks Allen

2027Deuce

Hey Allen,

I'm not real far from you, I'm in NE Neb. just west of Sioux City, Iowa. I'd like to get down to the Jefferson GL sometime so I will look you up.

jasonjc

RE: sw vmo

I'm in NW AR just afew miles from MO. I'm trying to get a rally going in these parts. This years had a small trun out but I hope for more next year.

chicklin

I'm in Platte City, North of Kansas City by the airport. I used to live in Columbia and worked in Jeff City for several years. I always like to stop at Central Dairy when I'm in town.

Go Tigers! (National Championship coming soon to mid-Missouri.....I hope)

54reo

I live in Chester IL, which is right on the Mississippi River between St. Louis and Cape Girardeau MO. In fact, we have the only bridge spanning the river between those two cities.

I am currently working at Bagnell Dam, just south of Jeff City.

EO2NMCB

Just across the river from st louis on the IL side. Not home often cause I'm an OTR owner op. Moallen was that you I was bidding against on those m101 trl's in jeff city on gsa?

54reo

Re: RE: sw vmo

EO2NMCB said:
Just across the river from st louis on the IL side. Not home often cause I'm an OTR owner op. Moallen was that you I was bidding against on those m101 trl's in jeff city on gsa?

I went to go look at some of that stuff there, one of those trailers had new tires on it. All in all, decent trailers. The Deuce had a very nice bed on it. No dents or rust.

MoAllen

RE: Re: RE: sw vmo

Hi,
54reo I have never bid on GSA trailers but did get two very nice 1 1/2 ton trailers off GL about a year ago.Stop in and say hi when you are in jeff city, that goes for all you guys, I have 4 guest rooms if you have to stay over night before picking up equipment from Jefferson city
Allen

gmayor

I'm in St. Robert, MO I live one mile from the front gate of Fort Wood and work on the fort during the day. All the good stuff seems to go through Jeff City. Working in a school I might as well be hundreds of miles away. HArd to get away to go see anything except on weekends through the fense.

Jakob

I'm originally from Perryville, MO... it's just across the river from 54reo (Chester, IL). It's about 75 miles south of St Louis on I-55. I go back and visit home once in a while and I could transport parts from the Ft. Knox area to the St. Louis area if someone needed it.

Jakob

If you ever want me to check something out, I live about 20 miles from Ft Knox. Also, if someone wins something, I can transport it to MO on one of my trips.

MoAllen

Hello alll I am making a midwest data base for me to use and also you locals (ones responded) if you would pm me your names and cell or phone numbers it would help so I can keep everyone together( I can't remember things) There is a data dase on the bunker of doom but i dont think it is current and it also has people from all over the us (to far away) to help us pick up equipment.
Once thanks again and I am here to help out
Allen

jwhyde2

Hello all. I'm about 30 miles south of St Louis in Festus, Missouri. I make a lot of trips through Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana if you ever need anything down south.

54reo

Hello all. I'm about 30 miles south of St Louis in Festus, Missouri. I make a lot of trips through Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana if you ever need anything down south.
Welcome to the site!

You will find this place to be the greatest place for the modern MV enthusiast.

I'm only about 45-60 minutes from you. Be sure to make plans for WWII Weekend at Jefferson Barracks in April!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks