• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK 23 Ac kit instructions

lighten

Does any one have a copy of the instructions for the ac kit in the MK23s. Just purchased a truck and previous owner installed the kit, looking to make sure wiring is correct before i start tearing into it more. Thanks

lighten

Need freon charge capacity and what wire numbers need to go in what pins on the ecm? Does the ecm need to be configured in any special way using cat et?

CM1RETIRED

Need freon charge capacity and what wire numbers need to go in what pins on the ecm? Does the ecm need to be configured in any special way using cat et?
The instructions that come with the kit are only the assembly instructions and not the wiring. I just pt one of these kits in a dump truck this week. I won't be back at work until after the first and i can get a copy of what i have. The ecm doesn't need to be configured. The freon charge should be on a sticker on firewall next to washer bottle. my number is 228 623-0168.

lighten

The instructions that come with the kit are only the assembly instructions and not the wiring. I just pt one of these kits in a dump truck this week. I won't be back at work until after the first and i can get a copy of what i have. The ecm doesn't need to be configured. The freon charge should be on a sticker on firewall next to washer bottle. my number is 228 623-0168.
I gotcha, text sent

lighten

I thought I had posted the instructions before, but can't find them.
So here they are again. Including my messy hand written schematics, since none were included with the kit.
so
I thought I had posted the instructions before, but can't find them.
So here they are again. Including my messy hand written schematics, since none were included with the kit.
Had 2 wires not in the correct spots in on the ford switch. Thanks for the info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks