• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK 48 LVS Manuals

nf6x

Feral Engineer
After a bunch of searching, I figured out that the LVS manuals are in the TM-08780B series. Further searching quickly turned up the -10, -20, -24P and -34 manuals on the Scribd web site. If you google "TM 0780B", at least one of the manuals should be near the top of the list. You'll need to jump through Scribd's hoops to download them, so either upload some of your own TMs there, or just pay them the small bribe for a day of downloading fun.

I don't think it would be ok to share the LVS manuals here on the SS site (i.e., in the TM section of the forum), because they have "For Official Use Only" plastered on them. I'm not forwarding them to anybody, either, for the same reason. I think that the previous paragraphs contains enough hints to help new LVS owners find them, though. ;)