• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK15A1 unloading

tcody

Well this could have been another Jacka$$ video, but the unload went amazingly well. Thanks to Eric of Surplus Transport for everything.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do those things have airbrakes?

Goose2448

There are so many thing you can do with a skid steer. My least favorite, backing off a trailer. That must have been nerve racking when the skid dropped off the back with your new ride attached to it.

tcody

Best money I ever spent. That skidloader is a small tank. I thought it would be a tough trailer to unload at nearly 30K, but the loader had no trouble lifting the tongue and gently pulling it down the ramps. 2 years ago when we got those blizzards in Illinois, it was the only thing that could reach some homes trapped without power.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What brand is the skid steer?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't driven anything made by Terex since they were Green.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks