• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK48 cabs in CA

markmontana

I'll be picking one up myself and bringing back to Ogden, UT. I could probably take a bigger gooseneck trailer and bring an extra one or two- so let me know if you need one going this direction.

ZZ4x4

If the driver can drop them along the way to FL ( Dallas TX & Oklahoma) it might still make sense to combine shipping....

G-Force

I find it hard to believe that out of all those cabs, NOBODY in the southeast got any ??? :???:

I think that guy from FLorida...oh whats his screen name....pctrans...Thats it...I think he won one or maybe two...you might want to check with him.....oh wait......nevermind :cookoo:

Seth_O

I'll be picking one up myself and bringing back to Ogden, UT. I could probably take a bigger gooseneck trailer and bring an extra one or two- so let me know if you need one going this direction.
Nice score Dave! I may need to come by the compound when I am in SLC in Jan. I need some ammo anyway, would be good to see you and the fleet again.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be picking a few cabs up from Barstow within a few weeks and I might have room for 5 or 6 more of them. I can get them to Phoenix, AZ. If anybody is interested, drop me a PM.

I'll know more details as it gets closer.

3dAngus

Amazing that all those brand new cabs sold right here in Albany,Ga. at the Marine base required demolition by the user prior to removal. I don't know why the Marines have to be so different, but they do that a lot. It doesn't make sense to me, you can buy a complete running vehicle with less than 1000 miles on it, but you can't buy the parts from the Marine Corp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks