• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MK66 ring Mount for M35A2

migz

I am looking to buy a ring mount for one of my M35’s. I have looked in the classifieds and haven’t seen anything there. I found a couple on ebay but haven’t gotten any responses back from the seller. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell, or information of where I can get one?

Thanks
Mike

ida34

To be more specific, it was adopted on August 15, 1944. I think they were first used on the M8 Greyhounds. They have been around a while but were not extensively used on trucks till much later. I think the M36 was also still in inventory until very recently.

migz

Thanks for the tips. I saw the one listed on BMG but you are right, I am not that desperate yet to pay what he is asking. I will PM sermis to see if he still has one. Who is John Winslow? I am not fimiliar with the name.

Mike

migz

I have sent the guy at Austin Aviation 2 emails already with no response. Has anyone else delt with him. I am not trying to pressure the guy but I would think that if you are advertising something for sale and someone sends two emails in a week I would get some kind of response. Is this typical for Austin Aviation?

Mike