• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MKT help

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our MKT is missing the grill/griddle, what are the odds of finding one? Does anyone have one they want to part with. Also I have a few parts left to sell, Check out the classifieds I posted yesterday. Anyone know where I could find some infor on cooking with the ovens that are on the trailer, I don't know what their designation is. Thanks to everyone who has helped our troop with information regarding our MKTs. Your making my life as a Scoutmaster a lot easier.

DKELONE

I have the pans( $100) & many lids($30) for the mkt. 17"x21"x7" approx, aluminum, lids are nos, pans are good used. I think the lids were used as griddles????? Can bring to gilbert show. dkelone@aol.com

hdexpert

I have a few field range items left to sell. I have the scraper-$5, the whisk-$5, the tool pouch with bone saw and knife sharpener-$40, and the baking rack-$40. Oh, I also have the TM-$10.