• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MMMM-Topless!...sort of

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rolled the sides up for a show for the first time. It sure is cool back there with them rolled up so I set up the cot back there and took a little nap. That canvas is HEAVY when you do it by your lonesome!

Attachments

Jetnoise400

I know what you mean about the weight. I rolled mine up by myself for a parade once upon a time and it was tough... and mine was a vinyl top. Sure miss that truck.

I can only imagine how much worse the canvas would be! Your truck looks great tho!

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn, I'm thinkin' about that, but my old top was FUBAR and I don't wanna buy a new top and cut it up. I'm waitin' for a used one to pop up on e-bay so I can make one like yours.I've liked it since the first time I saw a pic of it! I think I still have the close ups you sent me.
Jetnoise400, Our trucks are almot twins, I love the desert paint schemes!

Jetnoise400

Yeah Will, the two trucks do look like close relatives. Figured you'd enjoy seeing that. I like the desert pattern too. Helps it stand out in a sea of green deuces.

I sold that truck about 2 years ago. But it's still getting good care and is now used a whole lot more than I ever did.