• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MMMM-Topless!...sort of

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rolled the sides up for a show for the first time. It sure is cool back there with them rolled up so I set up the cot back there and took a little nap. That canvas is HEAVY when you do it by your lonesome!

Attachments

Jetnoise400

I know what you mean about the weight. I rolled mine up by myself for a parade once upon a time and it was tough... and mine was a vinyl top. Sure miss that truck.

I can only imagine how much worse the canvas would be! Your truck looks great tho!

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn, I'm thinkin' about that, but my old top was FUBAR and I don't wanna buy a new top and cut it up. I'm waitin' for a used one to pop up on e-bay so I can make one like yours.I've liked it since the first time I saw a pic of it! I think I still have the close ups you sent me.
Jetnoise400, Our trucks are almot twins, I love the desert paint schemes!

Jetnoise400

Yeah Will, the two trucks do look like close relatives. Figured you'd enjoy seeing that. I like the desert pattern too. Helps it stand out in a sea of green deuces.

I sold that truck about 2 years ago. But it's still getting good care and is now used a whole lot more than I ever did.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks