• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mmmmmmmmm, bone yard

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take anyone that wants to for the first time. After that it will be cool to go there by your lonesome. The brothers like to be introduced first.

Will,
I would like to go there with you and Big Mike if he's available. They don't mind you walking around and kicking tires and peering under hoods?
I have Friday the 30th or Sat the 31st open for a road trip. Be good to hook up with you guys and take small item orders from the SS guys here.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: WOW

nf6x, here's a pic of one of the shop vans. this is in better shape than the solid tan ones.

Attachments

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, those are great shots. I'm up for a road trip from AZ. Friday or Saturday would be great. PM me or post the plans here. Would be great to see Gary too. I'd like to meet the other west coast guys as well.

24-VOLTS

Hey guys,

When and who is going next ?

I would like to go also !!

I am up in Sacramento.

Hey Will do you remeber the condition of the M35A3 ?

That should be the duece with the widend and lengthend hood and cat engine right ?

I would like to pick up one of those if the price and conditions are right.

Keep me updated if you guys can !

Thanks

Phill

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The A3 is a Mississippi flood victim. Kind of corroded, but still has some good stuff on it.

BKinzey

Saturday is a better day for me but I'm not positive I can go so if it needs to be Friday I'll shoot for that.

Remember though Friday will be a crappy day to get home from there :lol:

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
W-ends are better for the brothers. I'll post another thread to get a count and a good day for everyone. Then we'll set it up.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry4x4 said:
In that last pic, is that triwall full of oak chocks?
Will is spot on. I dug to the bottom and got a couple of nice ones. Never used!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks