• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MN to NC

kennys@wi.rr.com

If all goes well I should be leaving out sometime this week for tie6044's place to pick up a motor for AMG and then down to NC with it. If anyone along the way needs anything mooved please let me know soon. I may even still have some 9 and 11.00 NDCC and NDT's available and some 14's if anyone needs any of those. Will have plenty of room left on the trailer coming down and as of now nothing coming back.

kennys@wi.rr.com

Looks like I will be leaving out on Wed morning for tie's place in MN and then off to NC. From there it looks like a possible stop in OH and maybe IN. If anyone needs anything moved along the way or needs any tires please let me know.

dozer1

Don't need anything shipped that I can think of. Just wanted to post and let you know if you needed to use a shop facility for any reason I am about 135 miles south of tie6044's place. Good luck on the trip.:smile:

sierra117

Will they fit an A3 not to knowledgable on the tire sizes would not need to have them hauled as I am not that far away. just looking for some freebies. that is if they are free

dragonman

If all goes well I should be leaving out sometime this week for tie6044's place to pick up a motor for AMG and then down to NC with it. If anyone along the way needs anything mooved please let me know soon. I may even still have some 9 and 11.00 NDCC and NDT's available and some 14's if anyone needs any of those. Will have plenty of room left on the trailer coming down and as of now nothing coming back.

I some things at Ft Lenard wood picked up and brought to Iowa.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a M37 picked up outside of Atlanta and taken to WI/MN. (Actually I was just going on U-ship).

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the m37 gets to waukesha I could pick up next weekend when I go to poofstock and take it to Galesville WI. Let me know.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need anything or have problems, I'm an hour from Eau Claire, Tomah and 1/2 hour form La Crosse and Black River Falls. If you take I-90 or even I-94. I'll PM the phone number if you need it.
-Dan

Alredneck

Banned
Kenny if Atlanta is out of your way, let me know I will be headed to FL here in the next few days and can pick it up on the way back.

I got a Gehl 1840 skidsteer in NC in parts but they can load if you got room, take it to your place and we can meet up when I come up to do tire change out and relieve you of our junk.

rwbrown72

Kenny if Atlanta is out of your way, let me know I will be headed to FL here in the next few days and can pick it up on the way back.

I got a Gehl 1840 skidsteer in NC in parts but they can load if you got room, take it to your place and we can meet up when I come up to do tire change out and relieve you of our junk.
Captain,

When are you coming through Illinois again? You still haven't brought the 5 ton up from GA. You keep saying it and never making it. I'm starting to see a pattern after you left me high and dry! I'm just saying.... the excuses are running thin!

Russell

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks