• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Moab Easter Jeep Safari

gocmndo

This year we took our M1008 out to Moab and I have to tell you these trucks do fantastic on the rocks. We had a couple $40K Jeep Rubicons along and I climbed everything they did and made it look easy.
Got alot of comments until we got to the tough climbs then it was nothing but praise for the truck.

Attachments

gocmndo

Any pics on the Lions Back?

Lions Back was sold and is now closed. We did do Fins and Things which is just down the road from Lions Back. Very beautiful area our family loves to go every year.

I did put some short videos out on You Tube. Just search for gocmndo and you can see some of the fun.

appellandscaping

yea these trucks do great on the rocks posi n 456 gears is the key n ive seen your truck before i want to make the same rig for my bed when i saw yours it looks great bud

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks