• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mobile Alabama was STUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
To maximize the chance of getting help, I'd think...
What I meant was If he asks for help here ** SS ). POST the RESULTS of the HELP REQUEST HERE, why should someone have to go to fb to find the results of a SS request for help.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nathan is a good troop. He came up to hang out with the registration folks after hours and got a few little pieces off the NAPA truck at the GA Rally. Glad to see him involved.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As for facebook, I don't wish it an evil death but I elect not to use it. If folks need my assistance or Ron's, they know where to find us.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some people wish the same for u ron.
It could be said about you also.
And you is spelled you not u. They even addressed it in the site rules.

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read! Note: this is a RULE, and is enforceable.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I should also pose a rule against beating a dead horse into the ground maybe. Or I'll do the thing I hate and lock the thread instead.

Glad you're unstuck Pcallegari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks